Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Looking for Testers

Revolt needs a few good men or women to venture forth on forward reconnaissance missions to probe and test enemy defenses and gauge their strengths and weaknesses.

We are looking for people who are able to dedicate a good deal of time and have previous experience testing with good communication and writing skills.

If you are interested, please install the free app "About Device" and send the results to graphicalgeek@yahoo.com along with an email stating your testing experience. Also, please rank your general skill at dual stick shooters on a 1-10.

Thanks!

5 comments:

OzzY said...

Applied!

Anonymous said...

I applied also! Hope I get picked!

Bruce Peterson said...

Would love to be a beta tester and provide positive feedback. I'm 36 and been playing games for a long time since the "Commodore Days".

Thanks in advance

Bruce Peterson
bruce.peterson@rocketmail.com

Bryan said...

Just wondering when the tester builds might be sent out, was wondering if I missed the opportunity or the private beta testing hasn't begun yet, just the iphone blog sites.

Thanks,
Bryan

Anonymous said...

HELLO, MY NAME IS FRANCISCO, I AM 16, IAM FROM ARGENTINA AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS GAME. IT LOOKS AWEASOME JEJE.

IF YOU NEED A TESTER TO PLAY IT I CAN DO IT.

I KNOW THAN THIS POST IS LITTLE OLD (AND MY ENGLISH SUCKS XD), BUT MABY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANOTHER TESTER TO GIVE YOU DIFFERENTS POINTS OF VIEW.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME MY E-MAIL IS:
lo-mas-pancho@hotmail.com

THANKS ANYWAY

PS: I CAN´T WAIT ANY MORE!!!